Carbonara Breakfast Pinsa
If you thought our Pinsa crusts were only a lunch or dinner item, think again! Here's a recipe for the best Carbonara Breakfast Pinsa you'll ever have!
CARBONARA BREAKFAST PINSA:
- 1 Take & Bake Roman Pinsa Crust
- 2 eggs (lightly scrambled)
- Grated pecorino romano (or parmesan)
- Thinly sliced guanciale (pork jowl) or cured bacon
- Salt, pepper & olive oil
1. Cover the Pinsa crust with a thin layer of grated (or thinly sliced) mozzarella. Top with grated Pecorino Romano.
2. Spread the lightly scrambled eggs evenly over the layer of cheese.
3. Place 1-2 slices of guanciale (or chosen meat).
4. Sprinkle with Pecorino Romano
5. Season with salt, cracked black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil
5. Bake at 500˚F for 5-7 minutes or until the crust is golden and crispy