Marinated Salmon & Avocado Mousse
Who said we can only use Italian toppings on a Pinsa? Since Maestoso Foods is based here in sunny San Diego, here's a california inspired recipe, perfect for all seasons.
MARINATED SALMON & AVOCADO MOUSSE RECIPE
- 1 Take & Bake Roman Pinsa Crust
- Fresh Mustard Greens
- Black sesame seeds
- Purple Cabbage
- Red Beets
- Olive oil, salt & pepper
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
1. Marinated salmon: Using a juicer, juice beets and purple cabbage (if you don't have a juicer you can blend and strain them). Thinly slice the salmon and place in a bowl with the juice. Let it marinate in the fridge for 6 hours.
2. Avocado mousse: scoop out avocado and blend with olive oil, salt, pepper, cilantro and lime juice (1 lime).
3. Toss mustard greens with olive oil, salt, pepper and a dash of lime juice
4. Layer your pinsa with avocado mousse, then a slice of salmon, mustard greens and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.